A crown jewel of the South Pacific, PHOENIX ONE is a luxury motor yacht based on the east coast of Australia. PHOENIX ONE cruises the Great Barrier Reef from June - December and is available as a mothership offering the standards of a five star hotel. PHOENIX ONE is operated by a core team of up to five experienced and professional crew members including your own private chef, all under the leadership of Captain David Cooper. This is experience is luxury cruising on water.
PHOENIX ONE is a 114 foot (35 metre) heavy displacement luxury motor yacht built and maintained to Australian Maritime Survey standards.
Designed by famed Italian firm Benetti and built by Lloyd Ships the vessel features two VIP staterooms, a spacious double and twin cabin - all with ensuites. PHOENIX ONE is the perfect corporate or private charter venue.
Capable of hosting up to 56 day guests or eight in luxury overnight, PHOENIX ONE has a cruising speed of 12 knots and range of 1700 nautical miles.
PHOENIX ONE offers:
- Four cabin accommodation layout.
- Private ensuite bathrooms.
- Three deck levels with large open top deck, heated spa and entertainment area.
- A formal dining room as well as two external dining settings on the aft deck and sun-deck.
- Large sunbathing area on the flybridge.
- Four sets of diving and snorkel equipment.
- Three person jet ski.
- Two ocean kayaks.
- Waterski/sea biscuit equipment.
- Fishing equipment.
- Five star catering at all times, providing everything from classical French cuisine to Asian flavours & local specialities.
- Full laundry and ironing services are provided by the crew.
- A wide range of DVD's, videos and music CD's to cater for most tastes, as well as internet and local television where available.
Contact us for more information.