Cruising out of Port Douglas Marina in Tropical North Queensland, this fine lady is located on the brink of unparalleled cruising grounds. Stunning weather, pristine islands and secluded bays await M.Y. Flying Fish and her guests, all amidst the protected magical waters of the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef. This luxury motor yacht offers an opulent leisure experience on the water. Spacious and luxurious offering well-appointed accommodation for eight guests, an impeccably equipped cook's galley, areas for sunbathing, alfresco dining and lounging over three decks and quality mahogany finishes across the board.
With its own helipad, you can transfer to or from the vessel while at sea or have guests join you mid-journey. You can also visit the best dive sites and beaches on our fully equipped tender. With access to nearby islands, the Great Barrier Reef, Far North Queensland and Whitsundays, your destinations are limited only by your imagination...
- Tender Zodiac 80hp motor
- Stateroom accommodation for up to eight guests
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and ensuites in every room
- All linen including beach towels provided
- All guest rooms have flat screen TV's, DVD players and Sony docking systems.
- Main saloon includes a 42 inch LCD Pop-up screen
- Bose Lifestyle Surround Sound throughout the vessel
- Spacious living and relaxing areas (over three decks)
- Advanced navigation and communications systems including limited satellite internet connection
- DNV Certified Helideck
- Medium size sports fishing gear.
- All snorkelling gear
- Powerdive underwater diving unit.
- Three single kayaks
- Galley with quality equipment plus walk-in cool room & ice maker.
- Washer and dryer (limited use)
- Captain's cabin and accommodation for up to four crew
- MODEL : WARREN MOTOR YACHT
- LENGTH : 32M
- BEAM : 7M
- DRAFT : 1.75M
- CRUSING SPEED : 11.5 KNOTS
- ENGINES : TWIN DETROIT 16V92TA DIESELS 1600HP
- FUEL CAPACITY : 21,303 LITRES
- WATER CAPTIVITY : 4,527 LITRES
- FRESH WATER : SK WATERMAKER 2500L /24HRS
Contact us for more information.