5 Day Adventure Fishing Package
Fitzroy Island / Great Barrier Reef Saltaire Charters
Price: $4230 pp. (4 pax)
Light Tackle & Gt Popper Fishing: small black marlin. giant trevally, spanish mackerel, tuna (all year round)
Heavy Tackle: giant black marlin (mid September - mid December)
Fitzroy Island is a tropical paradise of rainforest and coral beaches within the calm sheltered waters of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Located only 29 km off the coast of Cairns, the island is a listed National Park and has only one resort. Fitzroy Island Resort offers guests the opportunity to intimately discover the magic and diversity of the Great Barrier Reef from land and sea, making it the perfect base for your fishing adventure.
After fishing aboard Saltaire Charters each day you will stay in a twin studio apartment at the beautifully appointed 4.5 Star Fitzroy Island Resort. Resort facilities include a contemporary restaurant, large pool with swim up bar, dive and adventure centre, indoor cinema, Foxy's Bar and a general store. Your stay includes full hot breakfasts, packed lunches and a 2 course dinner meal. All fishing tackle is supplied aboard Saltaire Charters.
- Day 1: Meet Saltaire Charters at the Cairns Marlin Marina at 8.30am. Fish till 4.30pm and disembark at Fitzroy Island Resort.
- Day 2: Depart Fitzroy Island aboard Saltaire Charters at 8.30am and return at the resort at 5pm.
- Day 3: Depart Fitzroy Island aboard Saltaire Charters at 8.30am and return at the resort at 5pm.
- Day 4: Depart Fitzroy Island aboard Saltaire Charters at 8.30am and return at the resort at 5pm.
- Day 5: Depart Fitzroy Island aboard Saltaire Charters at 8.30am and return to the Cairns Marlin Marina at 4.30pm
- 5 days of Fishing
- Saltaire 34ft Custom Game Boat
- All Tackle
- Packed Lunches
- Twin Studio Apartment at 4.5 star Fitzroy Island Resort - private air-conditioned rooms with contemporary appointments featuring: plasma TV, black marble ensuite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities and a small fridge.
- Full Hot Breakfasts & 2 course Dinners
$4230 pp. (4 pax)